Christmas Meal - Sat 10th December

Discussion in 'Food & Drink, Restaurants, Eating Out' started by Jon Neal, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Jon Neal

Jon Neal Citrus Club Staff Member

Ok, I've made a booking for a Christmas meal at the Olive Tree Brasserie in the Miller Arcade in Preston, for 5.30pm on Saturday 10th December.

[​IMG]

We have room for up to 20 people. The cost is £29.95 for a three course meal.

Christmas Menu (.pdf download)

Please let us know if you would like to join us. If this event is as popular as last year, it will sell out!

Event Link:
    https://www.citrus-club.co.uk/view_event_details.php?id=1992

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    Vicki likes this.
  2. Vicki

Vicki Member

As we are eating at 5.30, can we choose from the early diner menu, @Jon?
    It was enough variety and quanity last time we went as a group and only £12.95 for 2 courses and £15.95 for 3.

3. Jon Neal

I'll check with the restaurant tomorrow, which menus we can order from.

Vicki likes this.
  4. Andy W

Andy W Member

I don't want to sound like Vicki ... but good point Vicki :)

5. Vicki

Vicki Member

:LOL::ROFLMAO::eek::p

6. Jon Neal

Received the following reply ....

"For all bookings of 6 or more we usually have to stick to the Christmas menu (collecting pre orders and deposits as we go) however if there are a couple of people who really don’t like the Christmas menu we may be able to make a couple of exceptions."

Vicki likes this.
  7. Vicki

Vicki Member

Thanks for checking. I'll be coming but I just want 2 courses from the Early diner.
    Not scrooge, just not a big eater!

8. Jon Neal

Ok, everyone else who is reading this, please assume it's the Christmas menu only at £29.95 unless you have confirmed with me first. I don't want to make too many exceptions. Thanks.

9. Jon Neal

17 people now... Ruth L, Andy W, Vicki & Brian, Anita, Eileen + Karen, Anne S, Wendy G, Belinda, Esther, Paul G, Ben A, Anthony & Helen, Julie, Me.

Only a few places remaining! Your place is not confirmed until we have received your menu options and full payment!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    Vicki likes this.
  10. Jon Neal

LAST CHANCE TO BOOK! 2 places remaining.

I need to confirm the order with the restaurant this weekend!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  11. Jon Neal

Ok, I've now confirmed the final numbers and sent the food order to the restaurant.

We have 18 people in total.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  12. Jon Neal

We will meet at the restaurant at 5pm, ready to sit down for the meal at 5.30pm.

Some of us may go for drinks in town after the meal, likely to be about 7.30pm. Everyone is welcome to join us afterwards for drinks. Please get in touch if you would like to know where we are!